The device is protected by strong 5th generation Gorilla Glasses in the front and back. The back camera is of quad 64+8+2+2 MP with PDAF, ultrawide, depth sensor, dedicated macro camera etc. and 4K video recording. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro comes with 4500 mAh big battery with a 18W Fast Charging solution or Quick Charge 4+. It has 6 or 8 GB RAM, up to 2.05 GHz octa-core CPU and Mali-G76 MC4 GPU. It is powered by a Mediatek Helio G90T (12nm) chipset. The phone comes with 64 or 128 GB internal storage and dedicated MicroSD slot. There is a back-mounted fingerprint sensor in this phone.
However, there have been some caveats in the Camera app as well with respect to the RAM management on the Redmi Note 7 Pro. Xiaomi India now appears to be making efforts to fix these issues and has released a new update with a score of bug fixes and performance improvements. The Android 10 party is underway here at XDA-Developers, and everyone is invited. More users are invited to this party, as Android 10 custom ROMs are now rolling out for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro, Mi A1, and Google Nexus 5X. You can get stock Android experience by installing a custom ROM on your device.
Next, go to the MI flashing tool and tap on the Refresh button to see the connected devices. This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Global firmware” on your device. We often follow the same steps at times of new MIUI updates. You can flash or Update Software your Xiaomi phone from MIUI stock ROM (Flash File) using official Mi Flash Tool. It works best with MIUI devices (smartphones, tablets, Xiaomi, Pocophone, Redmi).
- – MIUI Firmware – Click on your device and download the ‘Stable ROM’ because this is what you need to restore on your device.
- Xiaomi Redmi note 4 Global history Fastboot ROM MIUI 7.8.18, Weekly/Beta android 7.0 firmware of mido.
- XiaoMiTool V2 (XMT2) is a unofficial tool for your personal computer that you can use to manage your xiaomi smartphone rom and software and do some modding easily.
- On this page, you can find the official link to download Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer.
- It is effortless to download the Xiaomi Official Flash File.
The stable MIUI 10 released with Redmi Note 7 Pro based on Android 9.0 Pie. The MIUI 10 brings a new UI in MIUI its a new Experience UI for Xiaomi device. You can install the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Qualcomm USB Driver by downloading the zip file and installing the driver on the Computer.
- XiaoMiTool V2 it’s the follow-up of XiaoMiTool, with improved stability, more features and better graphics.
- Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Latest Version and USB Drivers on your PC.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 / Note 5 Pro (whyred) Global official ROM, include stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool).
- Xiaomi Redmi note 5 / note 5 pro Global history Fastboot ROM MIUI 8.11.1, Weekly android 8.1 firmware of whyred.
But it does not add support for stock firmware ROM flashing OTA files which you need remembering to make the process successfully. Have you tried ‘rooting‘ or installing ‘custom ROM’ on your Xiaomi device before? If you did, chances are your phone’s user interface don’t look similar to that of others in the same brand. Moreover, you could be experiencing lags, incompatible apps, or security issues having received no software update from the manufacturer. Fastboot ROMs can be used to manually install MIUI software updates and unbrick devices by restoring the stock MIUI software. In this step-by-step guide, we will show you how to install MIUI Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices using the official Mi Flash Tool.